LLP / ERASMUS
: Application and Registration Procedure For Erasmus Students
Application and Registration Procedure For Erasmus Students
Application and Regıstratıon Procedures for Erasmus Students
- Who can Apply as an Erasmus Student?
The students who have the following qualifications can apply as an Erasmus Student.
- Have a bilateral agreement between his/her home university and Dokuz Eylül University
- Have completed at least one year of his/her education period at the home university
- Have a good command of English (In accordance with the Council of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages the language proficiency of incoming students should be at least B2 Level)
- Have an official e-mail and/or letter from the originating instution that the student has been selected as an Erasmus Student
- Application and Registration Process
The students should fill out and send the following documents to the addresses below:
· Student Application Form
· Student ID Card Form
· Transcript of Records
· Learning Agreement
· Two passport size photos
· Copy of Passport
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
postal address: Dokuz Eylul University, International Office, Cumhuriyet Bulvarı:144, Alsancak, Izmir, 35210
The application deadline is May 15th for the fall semester and November 15th for the spring semester.
The students are registered by the Faculty Academic Coordinators after their arrival.