In accordance with the Higher Education Law number of 2547, Article 51, General Secretary officiates at the top of the central administration and liable to the Rector.
- To procure fruitful, well-arranged and compliant work within the University Administrative Units.
- To report, to write, keep and preserve the decisions of the University Senate and the University Board of the Managers without voting.
- To transmit the decisions of the University Senate and The University Board of Managers to the relevant units.
- To propose the Rector about the staff who will be employed at the Administrative Units
- Correspondance of the Rectorate
- To arrange protocols, visits and ceramonies of the Rectorate