Ericsson ICT Professional Foundation Programı Başvuruları Başladı
Ericsson koordinatörlüğünde, 2018 yılında mezun olabilecek Mühendislik (Elektrik Elektronik, Bilgisayar ve Mekatronik çalışan Makine Mühendisliği) ile Bilgisayar Bilimleri bülümü öğrencileri için ICT Professional Foundation Programı Başvuruları başladı.
Eğitim Programı 1 Eylül 2016 günü başlayacaktır. Programa başvuru yapmak isteyenlerin ingilizce CV ve motivasyon mektuplarını 10 Ağustos 2016 tarihine kadar firstname.lastname@example.org adresine göndermesi gerekmektedir.
Programa ilişkin detayları aşağıda görebilirsiniz.
The objective of the ICT Professional program is to be the gateway for students to explore valuable information and cutting edge technology that helps in shaping the future of communication.
The duration of this program is 2 months, and can be completed at the participants’ time of convenience as the courses will be based online. The main constraints are:
ü The ICT Professional program to be completed no later than 2 months
ü Achieve the passing score for the program
ü 3rd & 4th year student (in a 4 year BSc Program) – 2017 & 2018 graduatese
ü Set to launch September 1st, 2016
The below disciplines are sought after:
v Electronic/Electrical Engineering
v Mechatronics Engineering
v Computer Science
v IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
Below further benefits:
Introduction on Ericsson and ICT which would be imperative for future job aspirations within Ericsson or other ICT giants
· Free (cost is borne by Ericsson) access to courses only available to internal Ericsson employees. Otherwise, not accessible externally
· ransferrable knowledge for future Ericsson role, or other desirable company within ICT industry
· Ericsson certification attractive prospect when added to list of credentials
· Upon receiving certificates – opportunity to network with well-established Ericsson employees and receive exposure within Ericsson
· In-depth knowledge on current industry practices
· Record of performance in Ericsson database for future opportunities
If you would like to take part in course send us ( email@example.com ) your motivation letter which consist of your background, projects you’ve done and intention until 10th of August. Please do get in touch if anything is unclear.